From: Sean Martin [mailto:seanmarti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 8:29 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Adding 2008 DC's...

Was there any explanation as to why they chose the other team to handle this
particular task? If not, I would discuss it with one of the decision makers
before thinking the worst. It sounds like you had a vested interest in
completing this new initiative. If that's that kind of attitude you typically
bring to all of the projects you're responsible for, it's quite possible they
would just rather you focus on more important tasks.

I've had the fortunate history to work with some decent and not so decent
managers/executives. While I'm positive they were all responsible for decisions
I originally could not wrap my head around, not one of them refused to explain
their actions if they were approached in a calm, professional manner. Their
explanations didn't always make sense, but it was the willingness to take the
time to explain that was an eye opener for me.

Just food for thought.

- Sean
On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 7:00 AM, David Lum