I'm well aware of that (I have the cacls, xcacls and other commands locked
out too, even if they bring them on a USB stick the application whitelist
and AppSense will stop them). If any of my users can get past the controls I
have, I'd probably try and get them a job in our department :-) Hiding the
GUI stops the casual clickers, who are 99.9% of the problem. You'll never
stop a determined attacker - it's the spotting them and clearing up that's
vital.