We have two systems infrastructures here - internal
file/print/SharePoint/E-mail, and client facing web and SQL server farms.
They're in separate forests with a trust.  We have one team that manages the
colo, but for anti-virus it's my team that handles the internal servers and
workstations AV.

Would you manage both sites with one solution, or run two different solutions?
And which team would manage the colo AV solution?
David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764