+1 for GPartEd. Great tool.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eldridge, Dave [mailto:d...@parkviewmc.com]
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 2:54 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Resizing C partition in Server 2003

+1
Just last night on a vm.

-----Original Message-----
From: Garcia-Moran, Carlos [mailto:cgarciamo...@spragueenergy.com]
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 12:24 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

Used this extensively on Physically and Virtual Machines, boot from CD /
iso,  there's a wizard and a manual steps you can do, click the volume
you want to expand commit changes reboot and youre done. Haven't had it
fail once.

But Ive also used Gparted and Extpart with excellent results and both
free