That's a good question.  I've only tried gparted on a raid once.  It
was a raid 1 and insted of seeing it as one drive to adjust the
partiton it showed it as two identical drives with identical
partitions.. I decided not to use it because I didn't know what would
happen if I resized the system partition on both drives of the raid 1.
It was a production box and didn't want to screw it up.

I just got two new servers for a client and will have to test it on
one after I load the OS.

On 1/23/10, Angus Scott-Fleming <angu...@geoapps.com> wrote:
> On 22 Jan 2010 at 19:36, Eisenberg, Wayne  wrote:
>
>> +1 for GPartEd. Great tool.
>
> Can GPartEd do this on RAID arrays?
>
> --
> Angus Scott-Fleming