From: John Bowles [mailto:john.bow...@wlkmmas.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:17 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: GPO Best Practices

I'm looking for a best practices kind of thing here... When admins want to
force other groups or accounts to workstations outside of domain admins, and
not allowing the local admin to modify the list.. Do they create a seperate GPO
for this function?  Or do they modify the default GPO for this task?

I know it's not best practices to modify the default, but I think having a
seperate GPO for every little issue or fix would be cumbersome as well..

Thoughts?

John Bowles