dude, no one asked if it would protect against getting Antivirus2010, I
asked if it was effective in removing it from a system that had been
infected.  The reason I was asking is that MRT is *already* on her system
from automatic updates versus her having to navigate to some site, download,
install, and *then* run something more effective ...

thanks for your prompt but irrelevant responses, I guess it keeps the
conversations interesting.
But please, if I ask for the time, just tell me what time it is, not how to
make a better watch.

Erik Goldoff

IT  Consultant

Systems, Networks, & Security

'  Security is an ongoing process, not a one time event ! '

  _____