Had 4 sites with them for around 5 years, no major issues to speak of
with them

From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 3:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Web hosting

Anyone here got any recommendations for *professional* web hosting,
including an MS SQL database, etc? Needs to be Windows 2003. Don't need
email hosted, just the web. We're going to continue with our current
host for email for now.

One name I've heard from a couple different people is 1and1.com. Anyone
got any first-hand knowledge of them?

This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by attorney/client or other privileges.
This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including
attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify me by e-mail reply and delete
the original message and any attachments from your system.

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>