From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 2:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Web hosting

Anyone here got any recommendations for *professional* web hosting, including
an MS SQL database, etc? Needs to be Windows 2003. Don't need email hosted,
just the web. We're going to continue with our current host for email for now.

One name I've heard from a couple different people is 1and1.com. Anyone got any
first-hand knowledge of them?

[John-Aldrich][Tile-Tools]

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>