Been thinking about that - looked at Rackspace already and they seem less
expensive. From a straight cash outlay perspective (not including management
and backup overhead) it seems like on-premise would have a pretty quick ROI.
I know that's a simplistic analysis but that's how my management tends to
perceive IT spending, for good or bad.

Again, not to hijack your thread John (sorry), what are people's opinions of
hosted vs. on-premise Exchange w/ BES? To this point I've been a very
on-premise oriented person but economics dictate a review of everything.

 - Andy O.