We currently have Kronos for our time and attendance, but due to some
problems that have started appearing these past few days and the lack of
tech support by Kronos, we are actively looking at switching to a new time
and attendance application. We have HandPunch 3000 time clocks and are not
looking to replace the hardware, only the time and attendance software.

Wondering if anyone has any recommendations, preferably something that'll
work with the HP3000 time clocks. J Oh, and our payroll is ADP, so that has
to be compatible as well. J

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>