  From: John Aldrich
  To: NT System Admin Issues
  Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 4:48 PM
  Subject: OT: Time and Attendance applications

  We currently have Kronos for our time and attendance, but due to some
problems that have started appearing these past few days and the lack of tech
support by Kronos, we are actively looking at switching to a new time and
attendance application. We have HandPunch 3000 time clocks and are not looking
to replace the hardware, only the time and attendance software.

  Wondering if anyone has any recommendations, preferably something that'll
work with the HP3000 time clocks. J Oh, and our payroll is ADP, so that has to
be compatible as well. J

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>