From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:saber...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 11:43 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT ? Server ROI - Reuse ?

It really depends, we have "mission critical" apps running on servers
that are 4+ years old.  Extended service contracts have been purchased
from mfg (HP) for those.

FWIW, I've had HP/Compaq servers that have run until we shut them down
for over 10 years with little more than a power supply being replaced.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Jeremy Anderson <jer...@mapiadmin.net>