From: paul d [mailto:pdw1...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 1:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: PCI compliance

We have failed our PCI compliance due to some servers having SSL 2.0
enabled and "...the use of weak ciphers."

Has anybody run into an issue whereby they disabled 2.0 and/or weak
ciphers and then users couldn't connect?

Servers are W2000 and W2003.

My main concern is that since our pay "stubs" are now online (running on
the w2003 box) and someone using IE6 can't connect.

Thanks.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign
up now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/>