I tried 8 at home.  I'll still stick with FF.  It's the plug-ins that I like.
One of my favorites is speed dial.  Allows me to have up to 9 'home' pages.
For example, I press ctrl-6 to go right to hotmail or shift-ctrl-6 to open
hotmail in a new page.

Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:42:41 -0800
Subject: Re: PCI compliance
From: sep...@gmail.com
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

To be honest I really like IE8 and have been tending to use that over Firefox
in many cases.  So really if you need to get off IE6, just get the internal app
testing with IE7 or IE8 done.  As a user and beneficiary of the IT indu$try I
find that accurate assement is more useful then knee jerk actions.

Steven

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:12 PM, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>
wrote:

Well, there’s plugins for FF that will open IE in a frame… J that’s
about the best you can hope for, especially since Micro$oft has seen fit to
hard-wire Windows to include IE.