HI,

Anybody know how to use a Packet Shaper?
We have an old PS1500 sitting here that we use very sporadically and we had a
power outage - but now it will not report on any traffic between the 2 sites -
from the packet shaper itself I can telnet into it and ping the 2 remote
routers so the networking is setup correctly -
when I look at the reports or the site top talkers\listeners - there is nothing
to display.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Fergal