From: Ray [mailto:rz...@qwest.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:21 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: CISCO VPN Client

The error I got was "The VPN client driver has encountered an error".  This
just happened last night, didn't put any effort into looking at it.

This morning I overhead one of our programmers saying he was having issues
connecting, so he was getting the client, but then he couldn't seem to RDP to
his work PC.  Unfortunately he didn't bother to get the exact error messages.