We have new server hardware and are migrating from SBS 2003 Premium to SBS
2008 Premium.  In preparation for the migration I am going through the SBS
Migration Check List and it is asking to verify that SBS 2003 SP1 is
installed.  Well as I investigate I find that SBS 2003 SP 1 has not been
installed but, it appears that all the component pieces that make up SBS
2003 have the updates that were rolled into SP1.  How can I be sure that
this is the case?  And if there is still a need for SBS SP1, how can I get
that for SBS 2003 Premium since it has not been available from MS since
2007?  There is a download for SP 1 for standard but for premium the CD set
is required and the link to order that CD set (
https://www.microsoft.upgrade.com/sbs/) requires the software key, once it
is entered and the submit button is clicked, it comes back with a page
saying that it is no longer available.

Ahhh the fun of migration!

--
Gary Sanderson
Sound Volunteer

"Good stewardship is less about how much money is saved
than it is about how much money is wasted."  -  Anthony Coppedge