From: Gary Sanderson [mailto:gary.sander...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 9:48 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Migration of SBS 2003 Premium to SBS 200 Premium

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Michael B. Smith <mich...@smithcons.com>
wrote:

There were SBS specific pieces that were a portion of SP1. Just installing
the component patches doesn't get everything "up to snuff".

Did you try installing the standard sbs sp1? I don't remember this as an
issue, but the last 2003->2008 upgrade I did was close to 2 years ago.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

Consultant and Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com

That is what I was figuring. I have not looked at the download SP 1, and
since we are a relatively small organization, and the AD that previous
admins left is somewhat a mess, I am thinking of a start from scratch
approach.  That or the smsmirgation.com approach.

--
Gary Sanderson
Sound Volunteer

"Good stewardship is less about how much money is saved
than it is about how much money is wasted."  -  Anthony Coppedge