Watch out for devices that say they support IPV6 but don't actually have the
hardware resources necessary.  Just yesterday I had to increase the memory
of three routers to get IPV6 support.  Without the memory increase, one
router wouldn't download the firmware--not enough room--and the other two
ran like dogs.

Phil