rdp to terminal server user is connecting to via RDP. Run up terminal
services manger, select server user is on ,select user and right click
remote control. user will get a prompt to allow remote control ( there is a
ctrl+key to exit take over) this is on win 2003 TS dunno about 2008.

hth

ps there is a good citrix/rdp list at http://www.freelists.org/list/thin