Here's a some things to try.
Double check that both sides of the link have speed and duplex set to
autonegotiate.   Per the IEEE 802.3ab autonegotitation is mandatory for
gigabit.  Hard-coding both sides *may* work but is not to standard and is
not recommended.  Hard-coding just one side will not work.

Check the cabling.  Gigabit can be touchy about cabling.  Is the cable run
between the PC and switch especially short? (Less than 1 meter)  If so, swap
it out for a longer cable.  Is it really long?  Shorten it up.  Are you
using CAT5E, 6, or 6E?  Try plain old CAT5.

Swap out the NIC in the PC.

HTH

Phil