From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 10:37 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: CompTIA certs

I just spoke with someone who recently got the A+.  He was very disappointed in
the test.  It seems that it deals more now with IT professionalism than
technical expertise.  An example question he gave me was, " You are working in
a company's Payroll department and notice some confidential papers on the desk.
 What do you do?"   It wasn't like that when I took it.