From: Raper, Jonathan - Eagle [mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 2:38 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: CompTIA certs

I didn't have the money for the co-processor on my 386 SX 16 MHz with 2 Megs
(Upgraded to 4) and a 120 Meg HDD.

This was my 3rd computer

My second was a Dec Rainbow 100A with both an 8080 and a Z80, with the 1 Meg
upgrade card, two 5.25" floppies, and a 10 Meg HDD which had to be booted
from a floppy.

My first was a C64 with a 900 Baud modem, 5.25" floppy, and 1541 color
monitor.

Jonathan L. Raper, A+, MCSA, MCSE
Technology Coordinator
Eagle Physicians & Associates, PA