From: Bill Humphries [mailto:nt...@hedgedigger.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 8:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Migration from Mac Mail to Entourage

Entourage handles public folders and exchange calendars sort of ok.  But it
is a horrible program.  If you have a mailbox of any size you will deal with
database issues causing all kinds of flakiness.

Bill

Holstrom, Don wrote:
> This being a museum, we have lots of those on Macs. I have tried and
tried, but even the latest Macs with the latest Mac and Office don't hook up
to Exchange in the best, most full way. So I put Parallels on each Mac, give
them a second screen and run Office Outlook that way so they have full
e-mail. I think the latest Office for Mac, due sooner or later, will help,
but...

Entourage a lot more easier having worked with Outlook in terms of sharing
Calendar, contacts and inbox folder and access to public folder resources
with Exchnage 2007. However, the third party tools to export his large inbox
to import into Entourage seem to have hitches. Anybody who has done this
successfully? Will appreciate your help.