Hi All,

My boss has finally agreed to move to Entourage from Mac Mail. I find Entourage
a lot more easier having worked with Outlook in terms of sharing Calendar,
contacts and inbox folder and access to public folder resources with Exchnage
2007. However, the third party tools to export his large inbox to import into
Entourage seem to have hitches. Anybody who has done this successfully? Will
appreciate your help.

I also want to change his iphone to Exchange ActiveSync.

Thanks,

Lumumba.