From: Michael Leone [mailto:oozerd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 10:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: See list of services, including logon account, of all servers

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Michael Leone <oozerd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Michael B. Smith <mich...@smithcons.com>
> wrote:
>> Don't read my blog, eh? That'll teach you! :-)
>>
>> <http://theessentialexchange.com/blogs/michael/archive/2008/02/29/fin
>> ding-services-using-non-system-accounts-with-powershell.aspx>
>
> You're right! :-)
>
> It doesn't appear that that shows me a list of all services, with
> logon account, tho. Unless I am mis-reading the script, which is
> entirely possible ...

I see where I was mi-reading it. But why can't I run the script (which I saved
as "ShowServices-and-Accounts.PS1"? Newbie question, I know ...

Z:\Scripts>powershell ShowServices-and-Accounts.PS1 The term
'ShowServices-and-Accounts.PS1' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet,
function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelli ng of the name, or
if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:30
+ ShowServices-and-Accounts.PS1 <<<<
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound:
(ShowServices-and-Accounts.PS1:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException