From: Michael Leone [mailto:oozerd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 7:23 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: See list of services, including logon account, of all servers

I have a need to get a list of all services defined on my servers, and
see what the logon account for each service is. (we need to change a
password on an account we use to run services with, and I don't want
to miss any)

I would have thought something from SysInternals would do that, but
I'm not finding it.

Thanks