From: Jay Dale [mailto:jay.d...@3-gig.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 2:10 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: There is a new Certification in town... I passed my CISSP

Congrats!

Now hopefully you won't be like me - got my CISSP years ago, never was
able to get work from it, then ended up letting it expire...:(

Jay Dale
I.T. Manager, 3GiG
Mobile: 713.299.2541
Email: jay.d...@3-gig.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attached files, may
contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail
and attachments, if any, or the information contained herein, is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this
message.