Yeah I got tired of running m$ rat race back in like 2004, so I am sure
this year the rest of the M$ certs will run out, which I don't mind, as
I am heading the security route, having a MCTIP or MCSE, or any M$
degree really doesn't affect me much anymore. I am going to be playing
more in the ISACA and SANS certs, along with maintaining my new CISSP
for years to come...

Edward Ziots

MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I,CCA,Security+ Network+

Network Engineer