Exactly the same (sans oracle, we have mysql/mssql) and backups via snmp traps
or snmp extensions.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Everett [mailto:sh...@tandac.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Nagios

For those of you that use Nagios, I'd be interested to learn what you
monitor and to some degree how you do it.

Personally we monitor:
- Server Room Temperature
- Hardware health on our HP Servers via SNMP
- Basic Windows metrics: drive space, CPU load, RAM etc.
- ntbackup and backup exec backup job statuses
- service availability: http, dns, smtp etc
- Oracle database health on our Linux servers
- The same sorts of metrics as above on Linux

Shawn