Support just returned my call...

1. They are downloading logs.  Mine is not the first complaint they're
receive concerning the inability to push out new agents.

2. The fact that remote report servers or consoles do not work is also a
known issue.  My rep said their developers are pounding away at the code
trying to figure out why that broke.

Hope this is helpful...
--
richard

Steve Ens <stevey...@gmail.com> wrote on 03/09/2010 01:49:28 PM:

> No, not screwed...just can't get any updates, etc.  Usually support
> is great, but for the life of me, nobody is getting back to me or
> answering email or phones.

> On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 11:11 AM, James Rankin <kz2...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Does that mean your deployment is completely screwed? I've been
> hanging off on the upgrade process for a while now, and I don't
> fancy doing it if there are going to be a lot of potential problems....
>

> On 9 March 2010 16:58, <richardmccl...@aspca.org> wrote:
>
> Well, I upgraded my VIPRE server to version 4 Enterprise.  They're
> right - it is indeed the end of AV as I knew it!  Now, how to I
> protect my network w/o AV?  I can't believe this was in beta testing
> since November!
>
> I'm also rather tired of "Solomon and Sheba"...  I guess that,
> considering the wait time, I'm not the only one with VIPRE 4
> Enterprise problems...
> --
> Richard D. McClary
> Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group
> ASPCA®
> 1717 S. Philo Rd, Ste 36
> Urbana, IL  61802
>
> richardmccl...@aspca.org
>
> P: 217-337-9761
> C: 217-417-1182
> F: 217-337-9761
> www.aspca.org
>
> The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments
> hereto, is from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to
Animals®