Hi all,

I'm looking for info on Windows 2008 recommendations for hardware
sizing/multiple DC configuration based on a approx 10,000 users, but
that splits into 2000/8000 on different subnet/Vlans. I see Microsoft
has a lot of white papers and I am about to embark on the Google
research, but thought I'd throw this out there as you guys/gals always
have experience and extra gotcha knowledge. We're merging one site into
another, from W2K3 DC's and home folder storage on some DC's, into a
W2K8 DC and separate SAN home folder storage setup. AD will point to the
SAN, so no overhead on home folder disk access anymore. It's basically
the IP services, etc, related to my 10,000 users.

Any tips/recommended sites to check out?

Much obliged!!

Neal

Neal Palmer

Senior Technical Support Officer

Systems and Communications Services
Information Services Division
UWIC, Cardiff, Wales, CF5 2YB

UWIC Mysite
<http://mysites.staff.uwic.ac.uk/Person.aspx?accountname=CAMPUS\cc0078>

P SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely
necessary