From: Jay Dale [mailto:jay.d...@3-gig.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:33 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: 1gbps+ traffic?

I think that's the point I was trying to make before - what if you knew your
ISP could provide that speed for you at a cost similar to what you pay now, yet
they purposely withhold that speed because the only true selling point for
ISP's nowadays is increased speed at step-ladder costs?

Jay Dale
I.T. Manager, 3GiG
Mobile: 713.299.2541
Email: jay.d...@3-gig.com<mailto:kandy.luk...@3-gig.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail and attachments, if any, or
the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended
recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.