IT geeks are not typical of the end user.  Many of home users use the one
supplied by their ISP.  A few will have hotmail/yahoo/google accounts as
well but their primary would be their ISP account.  The economy may push
more home users to switch to using a free account as the pain balance begins
to push toward changing.  Most people only want to change once.  If they
switch to their free account then the pain of changing has an entirely
different balance point.

Jon

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:01 AM, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com

<<image002.jpg>>