Ok, so this morning I ordered an upgrade to my DSL to 6 Mbit and I logged in
as an existing user, but it still required me to select either a DSL modem
or a wireless router and I had to call customer service to ask that they NOT
send me a "free" (after $50 rebate) modem. I wouldn't have minded a wireless
router as I would like wireless at home, but I'm not prepared to pay $50 to
my ISP when for $5 more I can buy it direct from NewEgg and get free
shipping. J

Still.what idiot makes you order a new modem when you already have
service??? Someone needs to fix the website so that when you log in as an
existing DSL customer they don't make you choose like that!

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>