CCleaner needs to be setup per your needs first via the GUI, and then you
can run it via script with the appropriate command-line switches.

Use MyDefrag (or Defraggler) with its command-line switches and/or sample
scripts.  The MyDefrag scripts are great, and are meant to be used for
certain purposes and/or at certain intervals (weekly, monthly, etc).
MyDefrag is not a one-size fits all (like most defraggers are).

J. Kessels (sp?)  the creator of JkDefrag/MyDefrag is very serious about how
defragging is done. His sample scripts reflect this very well. He is an
active participant in his support forums.

My MyDefrag scripts are customized way beyond the samples for my systems,
and for the applications installed on them.  For instance, the samples
typically work with (3) "zones".  I work with (11), because of the
applications I use and the files I actively work with or store.

I'd be happy to help you out with your own scripts, but you really should
start with the samples and get an understanding of how they work.

--
ME2