From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 9:40 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Unable to join computer to Domain

you don't give much to go on, like the OS of the workstation, what version of
domain ( 2003 AD, 2008 AD, etc )
Have you checked for duplicate machine name, tried NewSid, verified your DNS is
pointing to a DC, check DNS for your workstation record, etc ...
On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Bob Anderson