From:   Bob Anderson <bander...@kentwatersports.com>
To:     "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Date:   04/06/2010 09:32 AM
Subject:        Unable to join computer to Domain

Hello,
                 I have a computer that refuses to join the domain. I get
as far as entering the admin password to join the domain and it comes back
with:  The network location cannot be reached    However the machine can
get emails from the domain but just not join it

Thanks in advance
Bob Anderson

IT Manager
Kent Sporting Goods Inc.
433 Park Ave. S
New London OH 44851
419-929-7021 x315
�� Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.