From: Kevin Lundy [mailto:klu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 2:26 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Ethics issue

I'm not a lawyer, I don't play one on TV, etc

However, I suspect that if

a) she discovers the invasion

b) and decides to pursue legally

then

c) you have exposed the company as a participant to the invasion of privacy

YMMV

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:15 PM, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>
wrote:

One of my users is in the middle of a nasty divorce with his wife. He's
trying to install a keylogger on his company laptop so he can get access to
her email (she uses his company-provided laptop at home) and prove she's
been cheating. Obviously Vipre doesn't want to let him install it, but I
overrode Vipre and told it to unquarantine it. My question is, did I do the
right thing or should I make him uninstall it?

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>