From: Angus Scott-Fleming [mailto:angu...@geoapps.com]
Sent: 24 April 2010 04:17
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: NoNAV

On 23 Apr 2010 at 8:18, Joseph Heaton  wrote:

> Anyone have a link to the latest version of NoNAV?   Need to uninstall SEP11
> from a workstation.

Apparently you can get a wiper from Symantec if you open a case with them.
They won't post it openly.

============= Included Stuff Follows ============= Endpoint Removal Tool |
Symantec Connect

    The standard way to get CleanWipe is to raise a call with support.  All
    support engineers should know about it (if they search our internal KB
    they will find it).  I cannot see us posting CleanWipe to the public site
    any time soon due its sheer effectiveness at removing our product.  If
    people need a copy, then please log a call (you can do this online using
    mysupport.symantec.com) - if you haven't had a reply after 24 hours please
    post your case reference here and one of us will follow up.

    Please note that we would only recommend using CleanWipe as the final
    solution for removal of our product, the proper uninstallation routines
    should always be tried first.

    Paul Murgatroyd
    Principal Regional Product Manager, Enterprise Security Group, Symantec

============= Included Stuff Ends ============= More here (unfortunately
without links):
    http://www.symantec.com/connect/forums/endpoint-removal-tool

Don't think this one will help: