From: Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 9:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: www.Sunbelt-software.com down?

Citrix ICA, by default, will easily handle 500ms latency.  There are
settings to easily handle 750ms latency.  i.e. XenDesktop 4 virtual images
being delivered to the sandbox zones with a minimum 750ms latency.

I can send you a couple of official and public Citrix PPTs if you like.

Carl Webster
Citrix Technology Professional
http://dabcc.com/Webster