Well it takes two round trips so 100,000 miles is about right.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Cain" <je...@sunbelt-software.com>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 9:54 AM
Subject: RE: www.Sunbelt-software.com down?

Haha, I knew someone was going to wiki that and point it out. I just didn't want to be "That guy". =)

Thanks,
Jeff Cain
Technical Support Analyst
Sunbelt Software
Email: supp...@sunbeltsoftware.com
Voice: 1-877-673-1153
Fax: 1-727-562-5199
Web: <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com>
Physical Address:
33 N Garden Ave
Suite 1200
Clearwater, FL 33755
United States
Helpful Sunbelt Software Links:

Knowledge Base
Open a New Support Ticket
Sunbelt Software Product Support Communities