From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 9:05 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: www.Sunbelt-software.com down?

How do you figure ???????

... if the orbital height is approx 22,000 to 26,000 miles, then 100,000 miles
is a pretty close approximation as it takes 4 legs for a complete round trip :
        Outbound Uplink    25,000 miles
        Outbound Downlink  25,000
        Inbound  Uplink    25,000
        Inbound  Downlink  25,000
                                100,000 miles total

Erik Goldoff
IT  Consultant
Systems, Networks, & Security

'  Security is an ongoing process, not a one time event ! '