From: Andrew Levicki [mailto:and...@levicki.me.uk]
Sent: Sunday, 9 May 2010 10:15 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Anyone leaving their current AV and returning back to Symantec
enterprise?

We are running SAV because we are a Symantec Partner, therefore I assume we get
it for free. But, if I had the decision I would switch to VIPRE in a flash. I
have nothing against Symantec, in fact they have a strong portfolio of
solutions. However, their Antivirus / Endpoint Protection is unwieldy, badly
designed and above all a bloated resource drainer.

I would be very surprised if anyone here came out strongly in favour of SAV,
but I would be very interested to hear if anyone has positive experiences.
Always want to be open minded.

Regards,

andrew

On 9 May 2010 10:10, Dave Florea