From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 10:30 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Convert 3gp to media player friendly?

I've only got those to work on QuickTime. YMMV

On 10 May 2010 15:28, David Mazzaccaro <david.mazzacc...@hudsonhhc.com>
wrote:

        I'd like to convert a 3gp file (video taken on a cell phone) to
any format that can easily be played (video + sound) with Media Player
11.

        (free of course)
        This is for a senior exec who wants to watch the vid he took on
his cell on his home computer.
        I have the 3GP file, hence I don't want them to have to download
VLC, codecs, converters, etc...

        :)

        .

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put
into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am

.