I don't like using wmv containers for video but one can be assured that
if the recipient is running Windows, they will be able to play the
video. I have scores of ffmpeg batch files for converting between formats.

Download ffmpeg here:

http://ffmpeg.arrozcru.org/autobuilds

Here is a simple line to do what you want

ffmpeg -i filename.3gp -y filename.wmv

This simple line won't produce the smallest file without further
tweaking but you can play with it if you are interested.

--
Peter van Houten