From: Steven Peck [mailto:sep...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 5:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: log Windows Live Messenger conversations

There is a charge for the initial PIC connectivity so don't forget to look that
up too and you will need a cert for that.  If you have an ISA server there are
some scenerios that let you use that for a pass through edge server.  We have
the Enterprise version so I am vague on the differences in standard vs
enterprise.