Win7 32 or 64bit ?

-sc

From: Cameron [mailto:cameron.orl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:14 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: VPN issue

Good day all!

Win 7 (patched)

Cisco VPN client version 5.0.01.0600 connecting to Cisco VPN
concentrator

Connection - Wireless Internet Stick

The VPN client connects and authenticates, but does not allow pinging
within the corporate network. Obviously this means that no applications
that need to connect to corp servers are working. (Lower version client
has no issues with XP - same authentication settings). The concentrator
does show me connected so I'm pretty sure it's at the O/S level that
something is being blocked.

I've tried all sorts of changes, but apparently I'm missing something
somewhere.

Any ideas? <other than percussive maintenance>!

Cheers,

Cameron