From: Cameron <cameron.orl...@gmail.com>
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Tue May 11 12:14:28 2010
Subject: VPN issue

Good day all!

Win 7 (patched)
Cisco VPN client version 5.0.01.0600 connecting to Cisco VPN concentrator
Connection - Wireless Internet Stick

The VPN client connects and authenticates, but does not allow pinging within
the corporate network. Obviously this means that no applications that need to
connect to corp servers are working. (Lower version client has no issues with
XP - same authentication settings). The concentrator does show me connected so
I'm pretty sure it's at the O/S level that something is being blocked.

I've tried all sorts of changes, but apparently I'm missing something somewhere.

Any ideas? <other than percussive maintenance>!

Cheers,
Cameron